Legend lady Emmylou Harris, like several other on-the-go-artists, already has several big plans tapped for 1999. Her duet album with Linda Ronstadt is still in the works and is reportedly more than 70-percent complete. Harris also teams up with Ronstadt and Dolly Parton for a second Trio album that's scheduled for an early February release.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame