For a better and more detailed look, check out a copy of People magazine to find out if Kenny Rogers' current home could be yours. Rogers' asking price is $11 million for the 360-acre estate in Athens, Georgia. The property features several lakes, tennis courts and a barn with guest apartments. The 16,000-square-foot house unveils 10 bedroom and 12 baths. AND! The former Aspen, Colorado home of the late John Denver is now on the market for a mere $3.9 million. The 6,849-square-foot house and more than seven acres will be sold with proceeds benefiting Denver's children Zachary, Anna Kate and Jesse Belle.
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hall of Fame Crowd Kept Guessing Names of New Inductees
- Country Hall of Fame Elects Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement
- Country Music Hall of Fame Member Gordon Stoker Dies at Age 88
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert