Vince Gill and Amy Grant will be married March 10 at a location yet to be disclosed. A spokewsoman for Grant confirmed the nuptials and their date, first revealed Tuesday by WSMV-TV (Channel 4), NBC's Nashville affiliate. Grant was divorced last year from Gary Chapman, former host of TNN's defunct Prime Time Country. Gill was divorced in 1997 from Janis Gill, a member of the sister act Sweethearts of the Rodeo. Chapman has announced plans to marry Jennifer Pittman, 30, an animal trainer for Universal Studios.
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars