Don't look for another country release from Hank Williams III anytime soon. "Hank will concentrate on rock for the next five years," his manager Joe Azar recently told SonicNet. "But he will make another country album in the future. Hank has a tremendous respect for country music -- the real stuff. That's what he wants to come home to." Last fall, Williams released his debut, Risin' Outlaw, and has been touring in support of the album opening dates for rock acts such as Beck and Reverend Horton Heat. The singer -- the son of Hank Jr. and grandson of Hank Sr.-- is expected to appear in Cadillac Tramps, a film starring Tom Waits and others. He also has been tapped to contribute a pair of recordings to the movie's soundtrack.
- Billy Currington's "Hey Girl" Docks at No. 1, Crash My Party Still Top Album
- Around the Web: Hear Carrie Underwood's Sunday Night Football Theme
- What Is and Isn't "Real" Country Music
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Big Summer Sounds Coming From Alan Jackson
- Lionel Richie and Blake Shelton Still Topping Country Charts