Toby Keith and Willie Nelson will be featured during the upcoming Super Bowl pre-game show at Houston's Reliant Stadium. The Feb. 1 show, Welcome to
Houston -- The Spirit of Texas, will also feature Aerosmith and Josh Groban. A fly-over
of Blackhawk helicopters from the U.S. Army will follow a performance of the national anthem by Houston native Beyoncé
Knowles. Super Bowl XXXVIII will be televised by CBS.
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On