Miranda Lambert, Kenny Rogers, Sugarland, Van Zant and Trisha Yearwood have been added to the list of performers at the 2005 CMA Music Festival. The additions to the evening concerts at the Coliseum in downtown Nashville were announced Thursday (April 29). Additional acts will be confirmed later for the festival set for June 9-12, but the first night's concert will feature Dierks Bentley, LeAnn Rimes, Julie Roberts, Keith Urban, Phil Vassar, Lee Ann Womack and Sugarland. The June 10 show includes Sara Evans, Josh Gracin, Craig Morgan, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton and Travis Tritt. The lineup for June 11 features Trace Adkins, Jo Dee Messina, Lambert, Rogers and Yearwood. Brothers Johnny and Donnie Van Zant help close the concert series on June 12 with Big & Rich (with Cowboy Troy), Diamond Rio and Gretchen Wilson. Tickets for the entire festival or individual nighttime concerts are available through Ticketmaster.
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hall of Fame Crowd Kept Guessing Names of New Inductees
- Country Hall of Fame Elects Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement
- Country Music Hall of Fame Member Gordon Stoker Dies at Age 88
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert