The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum's All for the Hall fundraising campaign continues to generate interest among country artists. Plans to seek artists' direct assistance were announced Tuesday (July 12) by Vince Gill during a gathering at the Hall. Participating artists will make a cash donation or earmark proceeds to the campaign.
Joining Kenny Chesney, Lonestar,
Gill and others already announced to support the project in the coming months are Big & Rich, Carlos DeFord Bailey, Kate
Campbell, Beth Nielsen Chapman, John Cowan, Katrina Elam, Janie Fricke, Amy Grant, the Grascals, Nanci Griffith, Mike Henderson,
the Jordanaires, Naomi Judd, Hal Ketchum, Jim Lauderdale, George Lindsey, Mac McAnally, Jon Nicholson, James Otto, Jeanne
Pruett, Robert Reynolds, Boots Randolph, Todd Snider, Cowboy Troy and Gretchen Wilson.
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- Keith Urban's Wife Sings Along During 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief
- Blake Shelton Honors Oklahoma's Heroes and Heart
- Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Set for May 29 in Oklahoma City