Vince Gill, Naomi Judd, Wynonna Judd and Country Music Hall of Fame members Kris Kristofferson, Loretta Lynn, Ray Price and Earl Scruggs are among those scheduled to perform during a festival taking place early next year at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington. Gill and Emmylou Harris are co-chairs of Country: A Celebration of America's Music, set to run March 20-April 9 as a partnership between the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and Kennedy Center. A special performance of the Grand Ole Opry is set for March 26. Others appearing during the festival include Asleep at the Wheel and an acoustic group featuring Sam Bush, Jerry Douglas, Stuart Duncan, Bela Fleck, Mark Schatz and Bryan Sutton.
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars