Big & Rich will host the GuitarTown auction gala on Feb. 23 at BMI's offices on Nashville's Music Row. On the auction block are several 10-foot tall sculptures of Gibson Les Paul and Chet Atkins model guitars boldly decorated by noted visual artists. Also being auctioned off are actual electric guitars that have been painted with unique designs and then individually signed by Kenny Chesney, Wynonna George Jones and others. Among those attending the charity auction are Vince Gill, Bill Anderson, Keni Thomas, Jamie O'Neal, Little Texas, Brenda Lee, Steve Cropper, Lee Roy Parnell and members of the MuzikMafia. Tickets to the gala are priced at $200 and benefit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the District, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the United Way of Nashville.
To register to bid and/or for more auction information, visit
- Tim McGraw, Sheryl Crow, Darius Rucker Salute Cancer Research Supporters
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw Lead ACM Nominations
- Stars Line Up to Announce the 2014 ACM Awards Nominees