Toby Keith has added singer-songwriters Rebecca Lynn Howard ("Forgive") and Sarah Johns to his Big Throwdown II tour. Howard and Johns -- who are looking to be signed by Keith's label Show Dog Records -- will join fellow aspiring artist Scotty Emerick for the first 20 minutes of each concert, performing two songs each. Danielle Peck ("I Don't") had opened several early dates on the tour but is no longer on the bill. The tour stops in Sioux City, Iowa, on Friday night (Feb. 10), and continues through mid-March.
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On