Big & Rich donated their signature guitars and a copy of their new The 8th of November: A True Story of Pain and Honor film documentary to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum during a ceremony Thursday (June 8) in downtown Nashville. Niles Harris, the subject of the duo's documentary and song about a battle during the Vietnam war, and John Anderson were among those who attended the event. Following a three-song acoustic set by Big & Rich, the museum presented a screening of the movie the duo filmed last year in Vietnam. The guitars donated were Big Kenny's Guild F-50 model and Rich's Epiphone Hummingbird Masterbilt instrument.
- Tim McGraw, Sheryl Crow, Darius Rucker Salute Cancer Research Supporters
- Dierks Bentley Tops Country Albums Chart for Fifth Time With Riser
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw Lead ACM Nominations
- Stars Line Up to Announce the 2014 ACM Awards Nominees