Dierks Bentley threw out the first pitch at an Arizona Diamondbacks game on June 14 in his hometown of Phoenix. The team's starting pitcher, Brandon Webb, presented the singer with an authentic jersey with "BENTLEY 1" on the back to signify his recent No. 1 hit, "Settle for a Slowdown." Bentley was in town as part of Kenny Chesney's summer tour. Bentley's new track, "Every Mile a Memory," is the first single from his upcoming album.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton Tops Album List With Bringing Back the Sunshine
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members