Wynonna will be honored in her hometown of Ashland, Ky., on Friday (June 23) when city leaders issue a proclamation declaring it Wynonna Day during her concert at the Paramount Arts Center. The singer will also press her handprints in clay and concrete to mark the occasion. Wynonna, mother Naomi and sister Ashley helped reopen the venue, formerly a movie theater, in 2002. The show is part of the Kentucky Music Trail concert series.
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"
- Thompson Square, Kree Harrison Answer Wynonna's Call
- Willie Nelson's Duets Album Arriving Oct. 15
- Bill Engvall Could Be the New Kellie Pickler on Dancing With the Stars
- Willie Nelson Duets Album to Feature Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert