Wynonna will be honored in her hometown of Ashland, Ky., on Friday (June 23) when city leaders issue a proclamation declaring it Wynonna Day during her concert at the Paramount Arts Center. The singer will also press her handprints in clay and concrete to mark the occasion. Wynonna, mother Naomi and sister Ashley helped reopen the venue, formerly a movie theater, in 2002. The show is part of the Kentucky Music Trail concert series.
- The Band Perry Lift Lives With the Academy of Country Music
- Country Music's Greatest Eats Reveals Stars' Recipes and Memories
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Songwriter Jesse Winchester Dies at Age 69
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"