Emmylou Harris and Ernest V. "Pop" Stoneman will be officially inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame during private ceremonies on Sunday (April 27) in Nashville. Among those expected to attend the event at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are Buddy Miller, Patty Griffin, Lucinda Williams, Phil Everly, Guy Clark and several Hall of Fame members, including Vince Gill, Earl Scruggs, Phil Everly, Charlie Louvin and the Jordanaires. Also attending will be musician and former Hee Haw cast member Roni Stoneman and other members of the Stoneman family. "Pop" Stoneman died in 1968. This year's inductions are taking place during two separate ceremonies. The Statler Brothers and Tom T. Hall will be officially inducted on June 29.
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members