Vince Gill, Amy Grant and their 7-year-old daughter, Corrina Grant Gill, will serve as the "spokesfamily" for Family Golf Month in July. It marks their second year to promote the campaign. Participating facilities will offer golf clinics and play days for a nominal fee and teach families to learn how to play. "Golf has always been a great activity for families to get outdoors and enjoy themselves," Gill said. "I don't think children are ever too young to enjoy the game of golf. Johnny Miller gave me the great advice to make it fun every time you take your kids out there, so that is what we do with Corrina."
- Sara Evans Brings A-Game to Slow Me Down
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park