Reba McEntire will sign autographs at the CMA Music Festival this year, marking her first appearance in the signing booths in 13 years. Julianne Hough, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood will also meet fans at Fan Fair Hall in the Nashville Convention Center during the festival taking place June 11-14 in downtown Nashville. Swift will sign autographs on June 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Big Machine Records booth. Montgomery Gentry, LeAnn Rimes, Blake Shelton, Gretchen Wilson, Wynonna and dozens of other artists are also scheduled to participate in the autograph signings.
- The Band Perry Lift Lives With the Academy of Country Music
- Country Music's Greatest Eats Reveals Stars' Recipes and Memories
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Songwriter Jesse Winchester Dies at Age 69
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"