LeAnn Rimes posted a message on her Web site announcing the end to her seven-year marriage to Dean Sheremet on Tuesday (Sept. 1). The message reads: "After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Deane [sic] and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage. This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another. Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support -- it is deeply appreciated." The couple married in February 2002. Rimes has been photographed in recent weeks with actor Eddie Cibrian, who co-starred with Rimes in the Lifetime movie, Northern Lights, earlier this year. Cibrian's wife of eight years, model Brandi Glanville, filed for divorce on Aug. 24.
music videos from LeAnn Rimes.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend