Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Beyoncé, Black Eyed Peas and Maxwell are on the first list of artists announced to perform at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards show. Swift is up for eight Grammys, second only to Beyoncé's 10 nominations. Swift's Fearless is nominated for best country album and all-genre album of the year. "You Belong With Me" is up for best female pop performance and overall record of the year. The composition also netted a song of the year nomination for Swift and co-writer Liz Rose. "White Horse," also co-written with Rose, is nominated for best country song and best female country vocal performance. "Breathe," Swift's recording with Colbie Caillat, is nominated for best pop collaboration with vocals. Lady Antebellum's "I Run to You" is up for best country performance by a duo or group with vocals. The three members of the trio -- Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott -- are also nominated in the best country song category for co-writing "I Run to You" with Tom Douglas. The Grammy Awards presentation takes place Jan. 31 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It will be televised live on CBS.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- Around the Web: Florida Georgia Line Reach a Mile Marker
- Blake Shelton Brings the Party to 2013 CMA Music Festival
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song