Kenny Chesney sent a Twitter message to his fans on Sunday (May 2) to donate to the Middle Tennessee Red Cross in the aftermath of heavy flooding. The storm left significant damage to downtown Nashville, the Grand Ole Opry House and the Opryland Hotel area over the weekend, breaking historic weather records with approximately 13 inches of rain in two days. Chesney wrote, "TN is a mess with floods. If you're fortunate enough to help out, hit up the mid-TN Red Cross. Stay safe, everyone."
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards