Rodney Crowell, John Anderson and Emily West are among the country artists participating in a fundraising concert for a Nashville wildlife rehabilitation center on Saturday (Aug. 21). The Walden's Puddle benefit concert also features Lane Brody, Jypsi, songwriter Victoria Shaw, Keni Thomas and additional guests. Tickets are $20 for the concert at the Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in Nashville.
- Rodney Crowell, John Anderson, Emily West Performing for Wildlife Center
- CMT.com Survey Shows More Than 175 Musical Acts Signed to Top Country Labels
- Brooks & Dunn Gallop In With No. 1 Album of No. 1 Songs (And Then Some)
- HOT DISH: Reba Is Still Great and Still Enthusiastic
- CMT Insider: Alan Jackson Interview at Aquapalooza