The Judds will sing for Oprah Winfrey on Tuesday (Sept. 14), on the second day of the talk show host's 25th and final season. Wynonna and Naomi Judd will talk about their upcoming farewell tour, give a private tour of their 1,000-acre Tennessee farm and perform a duet for Winfrey. In addition, Wynonna will talk about losing more than 60 pounds and how she has coped with her former husband's arrest and conviction in 2007. The Judds will launch their final farewell tour on Nov. 26 in Green Bay, Wis.
- The Band Perry Lift Lives With the Academy of Country Music
- Country Music's Greatest Eats Reveals Stars' Recipes and Memories
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Songwriter Jesse Winchester Dies at Age 69
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"