Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and LeAnn Rimes will appear in an upcoming episode of ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, about rebuilding Lighthouse Christian School near Nashville. The property was heavily damaged by floods in May. The Extreme Makeover team, led by Ty Pennington, spent seven days working on the project, according to ABC. The episode is tentatively scheduled to air Nov. 7, leading up to the CMA Awards on Nov. 10.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend