Keith Urban, Colbie Caillat and Justin Bieber are among those who have recorded versions of "Happy Birthday to You" for an ongoing campaign sponsored by the American Cancer Society. The project, part of the organization's effort to be recognized as the "official sponsor of birthdays," is designed to call attention to the 11 million cancer survivors celebrating birthdays each year. The video campaign also features versions of the song recorded by Maroon 5, Jack Johnson, Devo and jazz musician Dave Koz.
- Zac Brown Band's New Album Debuting at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- Keith Urban Records "Happy Birthday" Song for American Cancer Society
- Larry the Cable Guy Co-Hosting Toby Keith's Charity Auction
- Faith Hill, Chris Isaak to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Taylor Swift's "Picture to Burn" on New Video Game, Band Hero