Lady Antebellum's next single will be "Hello World," a power ballad written by Tom Douglas, Tony Lane and David Lee. Lady Antebellum's label, Capitol Nashville, will ask radio stations to add the track to their playlists beginning Tuesday (Oct. 4). "When I first heard this song, it floored me," group member Charles Kelley says. "It's about opening your eyes to the beauty of the world and wanting to get back to the simplicity of life ... away from the rat race." Vocalist Hillary Scott added, "I've seen it reduce grown men to tears. Charles delivers such an amazing vocal performance on this one. It still gives me chills every time we perform it live." Lady Antebellum's three previous singles from their double-platinum Need You Now album have all reached No. 1 on Billboard's country chart, including "American Honey," "Our Kind of Love" and the title track. They will perform Tuesday (Sept. 28) at the Beacon Theatre in New York City.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- Around the Web: Florida Georgia Line Reach a Mile Marker
- Blake Shelton Brings the Party to 2013 CMA Music Festival
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song