The Zac Brown Band's new album, You Get What You Give, will debut at No. 1 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart. According to sales data from Nielsen SoundScan, the album sold 153,000 in its first week of release to claim the top spot over Maroon 5, whose Hands All Over sold 142,000 copies to debut at No. 2. It marks the Zac Brown Band's first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and the trade publication's country chart. Their previous release, The Foundation, peaked in May at No. 9 on the all-genre chart and No. 2 on the country chart. The Foundation has been certified double-platinum and has now sold more than 2.2 million copies.
- Zac Brown Band's New Album Debuting at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- Keith Urban Records "Happy Birthday" Song for American Cancer Society
- Larry the Cable Guy Co-Hosting Toby Keith's Charity Auction
- Faith Hill, Chris Isaak to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Taylor Swift's "Picture to Burn" on New Video Game, Band Hero