Tickets remained available Monday (Oct. 4) for Tuesday night's We're All for the Hall concert hosted by Keith Urban. The fundraiser for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will take place at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena and will include performances by Vince Gill, Dolly Parton, Charley Pride, Miranda Lambert, John Mayer, Alan Jackson, Martina McBride, Alison Krauss and Billy Currington. Last year's event that featured Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Taylor Swift and Gill raised almost $500,000.
- Josh Turner Replaces Billy Currington at NASCAR Concert
- Billy Currington Free on Bond Following Indictments in Georgia
- Billy Currington Indicted by Grand Jury in Georgia
- Luke Bryan Shows Us His Hits as Spring Break Rips the Tops Off
- George Strait Makes Surprise Appearance at Universal Music Group's CRS Showcase