Tim McGraw will be among the presenters at the CMA Awards on Nov. 10 in Nashville. He has won 11 CMA Awards, including entertainer of the year in 2001. Additional presenters include The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Easton Corbin, NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon, Little Big Town, Jerrod Niemann, Kellie Pickler, LeAnn Rimes, Darius Rucker and Chris Young. Bryan, Corbin, Niemann and Young are nominated for best new artist, while Little Big Town is nominated in the vocal group category. The CMA Awards will air live on ABC.
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- George Strait Announces All-Star Cast for Final Concert
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart
- Thomas Rhett Single Scores Third Week at No. 1, Luke Bryan Again Has Top Album