Bids for Keith Urban's flood-damaged Mini Maton 12-string guitar will conclude Wednesday (Oct. 27) at 4:30 p.m. CT. Organized by the nonprofit Nash20 organization, the auction benefits MusiCares' Nashville Flood Relief Fund, Nashville Musicians Association Flood Relief Fund and area fire and rescue departments. Bids for instruments that belonged to Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, John Jorgenson and Keb' Mo' will also conclude on Wednesday. However, a second round of instrument auctions will open on Nov. 1, with two additional auctions planned before the end of the year. Urban's flood-damaged Airline electric guitar will go on the auction block starting Nov. 15. Kenny Chesney, Amy Grant, Kathy Mattea, Brad Paisley and Pam Tillis have also donated flood-damaged instruments to be auctioned by Nash20.
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- CMA Music Festival: An A-Z Guide
- George Jones: Country Stars Reflect on His Legacy
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert
- IIIrd Tyme Out "Bluegrasses" Country Classics in New Cracker Barrel Album