Bids for Keith Urban's flood-damaged Mini Maton 12-string guitar will conclude Wednesday (Oct. 27) at 4:30 p.m. CT. Organized by the nonprofit Nash20 organization, the auction benefits MusiCares' Nashville Flood Relief Fund, Nashville Musicians Association Flood Relief Fund and area fire and rescue departments. Bids for instruments that belonged to Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, John Jorgenson and Keb' Mo' will also conclude on Wednesday. However, a second round of instrument auctions will open on Nov. 1, with two additional auctions planned before the end of the year. Urban's flood-damaged Airline electric guitar will go on the auction block starting Nov. 15. Kenny Chesney, Amy Grant, Kathy Mattea, Brad Paisley and Pam Tillis have also donated flood-damaged instruments to be auctioned by Nash20.
- Vince Gill, Guy Clark Contribute to a Summer of Great Music
- Randy Houser's "Moonlight" Vaults In as Week's Most Played Song
- Lorrie Morgan, Pam Tillis Preview Impending Dos Divas Album
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds