Miranda Lambert's family spent part of her childhood homeless and bankrupt, she revealed in an interview for the ABC special, In the Spotlight With Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville, airing Wednesday (Nov. 3). During the one-hour special, Roberts also visits with Brad Paisley and his wife, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, at their Nashville home and talks to Carrie Underwood about her music career and recent wedding. Roberts also tours Kellie Pickler's new home in Nashville. In addition, LeAnn Rimes discusses her childhood, as well as the breakup of her marriage and her affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, who joins the interview.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend