Dierks Bentley hosted a private party Tuesday night (Nov. 10) on his property in a rural area near Franklin, Tenn. The gathering was in the spirit of his latest album, the bluegrass-inspired Up on the Ridge. Bentley performed a handful of songs with a local bluegrass ensemble, Mashville Brigade, but mostly spent the night mingling with about 300 invited guests from the music industry. The party offered a barbecue dinner, a bonfire and retro lunchboxes for each guest. Bentley is nominated for three CMA Awards, including male vocalist, album (for Up on the Ridge) and vocal event (for "Bad Angel" with Jamey Johnson and Miranda Lambert). Bentley appeared on Good Morning America on Wednesday morning (Nov. 10), to promote the CMA Awards airing that night. See photos from the GMA performance.
- OFFSTAGE: The Naming of Dierks Bentley's Son
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban Lead a Musical Mix at LP Field
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song
- OFFSTAGE: Confessions of a CMT Music Awards Seat Filler
- Keith Urban's Wife Sings Along During 2013 CMT Music Awards