Taylor Swift earned an estimated $45 million between June 1, 2009, and June 1, 2010, according to the financial publication, Forbes. Swift placed ninth on the publication's list of the 10 top-earning women in Hollywood, tying with Judge Judy Scheindlin. Estimates were compiled by consulting with agents, managers, producers and lawyers. Oprah Winfrey led the list with $315 million in earnings, followed by Beyoncé Knowles ($87 million), Britney Spears ($64 million), Lady Gaga ($62 million), Madonna ($58 million), Sandra Bullock ($56 million), Ellen DeGeneres ($55 million) and Miley Cyrus ($48 million).
- OFFSTAGE: Scotty McCreery's Thankful He's Like Hannah Montana
- OFFSTAGE: Blake Shelton Belongs in Chelsea Handler's Other Chair
- HOT DISH: American Idol's Bucky Covington Excited About New Album
- OFFSTAGE: Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert: Young World-Changers
- Around the Web: Taylor Swift Rocks Rolling Stone