Brad Paisley's electric guitar featured in his video for "Waitin' on a Woman" is up for bid, with proceeds benefiting Nashville flood relief efforts. Decorated in a black-and-gold paisley pattern and specially crafted by luthier Bill Crook, the guitar was played often by Paisley in the studio, on tour and on television, including the 2008 CMA Awards. The guitar was damaged in the Nashville flood in May, then donated to the Nash2O charity auction. The bidding will conclude on Jan. 8. At press time, bidding had reached $1,200. Guitars donated by Duane Eddy, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill and Keb' Mo' are also available at the auction. In addition, a rare Fender Lucite Esquire model filled with Cumberland River flood water has reached $5,000 in bidding.
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars