Brad Paisley's electric guitar featured in his video for "Waitin' on a Woman" is up for bid, with proceeds benefiting Nashville flood relief efforts. Decorated in a black-and-gold paisley pattern and specially crafted by luthier Bill Crook, the guitar was played often by Paisley in the studio, on tour and on television, including the 2008 CMA Awards. The guitar was damaged in the Nashville flood in May, then donated to the Nash2O charity auction. The bidding will conclude on Jan. 8. At press time, bidding had reached $1,200. Guitars donated by Duane Eddy, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill and Keb' Mo' are also available at the auction. In addition, a rare Fender Lucite Esquire model filled with Cumberland River flood water has reached $5,000 in bidding.
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- Keith Urban's Wife Sings Along During 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief
- Blake Shelton Honors Oklahoma's Heroes and Heart
- Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Set for May 29 in Oklahoma City