Trace Adkins will sing at the Gospel Music Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Jan. 24 in Hendersonville, Tenn., in tribute to one of the four new inductees, Johnny Cash. Additional honorees include DeGarmo & Key, the Golden Gate Quartet and Bill "Hoss" Allen. Other performers at the ceremony will include John Carter Cash and his family, TobyMac, the Fairfield Four and many others. Country artists such as Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley and the Statler Brothers have previously been inducted to the Gospel Music Hall of Fame, founded in 1971.
- Luke Bryan's Spring Break 6 Bows In as Country's Best-Selling Album
- Rhonda Vincent and Dailey & Vincent Take Top Bluegrass Honors
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart
- Scotty McCreery Soars In With Top Album, Thomas Rhett Still Has Prime Song
- Johnny Cash Music Festival Will Feature Vince Gill, Larry Gatlin