Toby Keith surprised patrons of his Mesa, Ariz., restaurant with an unannounced performance on New Year's Eve. He sang for about 30 minutes at his namesake venue, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill, for a near-capacity crowd of about 1,000 people, according to azfamily.com, a website affiliated with KTVK-TV. Keith joined the house band, Nick Nicholson, with an acoustic version of "I Love This Bar," along with performances of "Whiskey Girl," Eric Clapton's "Cocaine" and "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue (The Angry American)." Keith was in the area to attend the Fiesta Bowl between Connecticut and Oklahoma on Saturday (Jan. 1).
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On