LeAnn Rimes will sing at an event honoring Barbra Streisand as the 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year on Friday (Feb. 11) in Los Angeles. Streisand will also perform at the event, along with Jeff Beck, Tony Bennett, Kristin Chenoweth, Herbie Hancock, Diana Krall, Barry Manilow, Seal, Donna Summer, BeBe Winans, Stevie Wonder, Nikki Yanofsky and Glee cast members Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison and Darren Criss. MusiCares offers emergency financial assistance and addiction recovery programs to members of the music industry.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend