Kenny Chesney is producing a documentary on famed University of Tennessee quarterback Condredge Holloway for ESPN. The one-hour special, The Color Orange: The Condredge Holloway Story, will air Feb. 20 as part of the sports network's Year of the Quarterback initiative. Chesney's longtime video director, Shaun Silva, assisted with the project. During the early '70s, Holloway became the first African-American to start at quarterback in the Southeastern Conference. Chesney's previous producing credits include Boys of Fall, a football documentary that also premiered on ESPN.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards