Martina McBride and Joe Nichols will be performing at Sunday's (Jan. 23) AFC Championship game when the New York Jets meet the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. McBride will sing the national anthem, and Nichols will provide the halftime entertainment at the game that airs at 6:30 p.m. ET on CBS. It marks a return appearance for McBride. "I will always remember singing the anthem in Pittsburgh two years ago for the playoff game. It's amazing to be there in the middle of all those football fans and all that excitement. I can't wait!" Nichols said, "I am a sports fanatic, and being able to perform at halftime for the fans of the Steelers and the Jets is such a thrill for me. One of these teams will be going to the Super Bowl. Enough said! So being able to pump the fans up -- even more than they already will be -- is my goal."
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Cassadee Pope's Frame by Frame Bows as Top Album
- Billy Currington's "Hey Girl" Docks at No. 1, Crash My Party Still Top Album
- Joe Nichols Starts Fresh With Crickets