Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood will be honored at the Girls Night Out: Superstars of Country Music taping in Las Vegas on April 4, the Academy of Country Music announced Wednesday (Jan. 26). The taping, set for the night after the ACM Awards, will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena and will air on CBS at a later date. A list of performers will be announced in the coming weeks. All five women have won multiple ACM awards. Tickets are $100, $150 and $200. Proceeds will benefit ACM Lifting Lives, the organization's charitable fund.
- OFFSTAGE: How Brad Paisley Is Prepping for the Stones
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival