Dierks Bentley and Blake Shelton will serve as presenters at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 13 in Los Angeles. Bentley is nominated for three Grammys for his Up on the Ridge album, while Shelton is in the category of best country collaboration with vocals for "Hillbilly Bone" with Trace Adkins. Selena Gomez, Norah Jones, LL Cool J and Nicki Minaj will also present awards during the ceremony which will air live on CBS. In addition, Drake and Rihanna will perform together, as will Cee Lo Green, Gwyneth Paltrow and the Jim Henson Company Puppets. Grammy nominees Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert are among the previously-announced performers.
- CMA Awards Add Lambert, Shelton, Urban
- Kenny Chesney Has America's Top Country Song With "American Kids"
- Taylor Swift Receives Avalanche of Platinum Certifications
- Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert Head Toward Fashion Runway
- Miranda Lambert's CMA Entertainer of the Year Nom Is One for the Ladies