Chris Young issued a new single, "Tomorrow," on Monday (Feb. 14). The love song will be included on his upcoming third album, Neon, scheduled for a summer release. Young's 2009 album, The Man I Want to Be, spawned three No. 1 hits -- "Gettin' You Home," the title track and "Voices." The former Nashville Star winner released his self-titled debut album in 2006. He is currently on tour with Rascal Flatts, with dates scheduled Thursday (Feb. 17) in Erie, Pa., and Friday (Feb. 18) in Uncasville, Conn. He will also play a headlining show at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, Pa., on Saturday (Feb. 19).
- George Strait Sells Out Final Date of Cowboy Rides Away Tour
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- George Strait Announces All-Star Cast for Final Concert
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart