Martina McBride has been named to sing the national anthem at this weekend's Daytona 500. Additionally, Brad Paisley, previously announced to perform a three-song pre-race concert, will also serve as the honorary pace car driver at Sunday's (Feb. 20) race. He'll be driving a Chevrolet Camaro SS. In related news, country newcomer Randy Montana has been added to the list of performers during pre-race festivities taking place outside the track. As previously announced, Dierks Bentley has been commissioned by Fox Sports to record a special version of his hit "Sideways" as the theme song for the network's 2011 NASCAR coverage. Bentley will debut the song live from the Daytona 500. Coverage of the race begins Sunday at noon on the Fox network.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton Tops Album List With Bringing Back the Sunshine
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members