Miranda Lambert has become the first artist ever to sell out back-to-back concerts at Billy Bob's Texas, the legendary club in Fort Worth. Her concerts Friday and Saturday night (Feb. 18-19) sold out within 30 minutes when tickets went on sale in December. Almost 6,000 people attended each show. Lambert was also the only female artist to perform a sold-out show there in 2010. Opened in 1981, Billy Bob's Texas has a 20-acre parking lot and an indoor area of almost three acres.
- OFFSTAGE: Miranda Lambert Has to Triple Her Childhood Recipe
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock Surprise Fans at LP Field
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: Crazy Moments With Jason Aldean, Kellie Pickler and More
- Carrie Underwood Wins Video of the Year at 2013 CMT Music Awards