Miranda Lambert has become the first artist ever to sell out back-to-back concerts at Billy Bob's Texas, the legendary club in Fort Worth. Her concerts Friday and Saturday night (Feb. 18-19) sold out within 30 minutes when tickets went on sale in December. Almost 6,000 people attended each show. Lambert was also the only female artist to perform a sold-out show there in 2010. Opened in 1981, Billy Bob's Texas has a 20-acre parking lot and an indoor area of almost three acres.
- CMA Awards Add Lambert, Shelton, Urban
- Kenny Chesney Has America's Top Country Song With "American Kids"
- Taylor Swift Receives Avalanche of Platinum Certifications
- Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert Head Toward Fashion Runway
- Miranda Lambert's CMA Entertainer of the Year Nom Is One for the Ladies