After launching a successful restaurant chain in 2005, Toby Keith is now introducing Toby Keith's Wild Shot Mezcal, a handcrafted 100 percent green agave spirit. "I have always been fascinated with Mexico and the drink Mezcal," Keith said. "It is a part of my life. Mexico is a theme that runs through many of my songs. ... The tradition and history of mezcal is magical to me and dates back to 16th century warriors celebrating the defeat of their enemies." Adhering to the Mexican tradition, an agave worm will be found at the bottom of every bottle. "It is there to be eaten," Keith said. "It is believed that the worm will bring wondrous experiences and every individual's will be different." In addition to the Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill chain, he also began the TK Steelman line of clothing in 2009.
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On