The Zac Brown Band will present its first Southern Ground Music and Food Festival on April 8-10 at Clemson University's Littlejohn Coliseum Festival Lawn in Clemson, S.C. The festival coincides with the Clemson Tigers' Solid Orange Weekend, including the traditional Orange and White spring football scrimmage. The Zac Brown Band will headline on April 8-9, and singer-songwriter Amos Lee will headline on April 10. The Secret Sisters will open the April 10 show, and each night will feature performances by artists signed to Brown's Southern Ground label, including Sonia Leigh, Levi Lowrey, Nic Cowan, the Wood Brothers, the Wheeler Boys and Blackberry Smoke. Concessions at the festival will offer Southern specialties created by Brown and the band's chef, Rusty Hamlin. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday (March 4) at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster.
- Chart Chatter: Luke Bryan Back at the Top, Jerrod Niemann Stays There
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"
- Willie Nelson's Duets Album Arriving Oct. 15
- ACM Honors Trailblazers and Pioneers at Ryman Ceremonies
- Miranda Lambert Joins The Hunger Games Soundtrack