A reissued and expanded version of Elvis Presley's 1960 album, Elvis Is Back, is among the new albums released Tuesday (March 1). Presley recorded the album in Nashville just after leaving the Army. The double-disc release from RCA/Legacy Recordings also includes his 1961 album, Something for Everybody, as well as a dozen singles from the era. Presley joined the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1998. Other new releases include Texas favorite Bart Crow Band's Brewster Street Live (Winding Road Music), Americana musician Buddy Miller's The Majestic Silver Strings (New West), singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith's Long Player Late Bloomer (Ronboy Rhymes), pop star Tiffany's country-inspired Rose Tattoo (self-released) and singer-songwriter Lucinda Williams' Blessed (Lost Highway).
- Johnny Cash Leads 10 Finds for Record Store Day
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Jimmy Buffett, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill, Lyle Lovett Honor a Friend
- Dierks Bentley, Eric Church Join Levon Helm Tribute Concert
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: The Big Country Music Tent
- Buddy Miller, Jim Lauderdale Launching Satellite Radio Show