Taylor Swift has added 16 dates to her Speak Now World Tour 2011. The new dates are as follows: Sept. 20 in Bossier City, La.; Oct. 14 in Lubbock, Texas; Oct. 15 in Oklahoma City; Oct. 20 in San Diego; Oct. 20-21 in Phoenix; Oct. 25 in San Antonio, Texas; Oct. 26 in Austin, Texas; Oct. 30 in Memphis, Tenn.; Nov. 5 in Houston; Nov. 12 in Tampa, Fla.; Nov. 13 in Miami; Nov. 17 in Raleigh, N.C.; Nov. 18 in Columbia, S.C., and Nov. 21-22 in New York City. Australian artist Adam Brand will open the new dates in September and November, while David Nail ("Red Light") will open all of the new dates in October. Swift is currently wrapping the European segment of her tour. Her next U.S. concert date will be May 27 in Omaha, Neb.
- ACM Honors Blake Shelton, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, Others
- Dierks Bentley Talks About Charity Show for Fallen Firefighters
- OFFSTAGE: 25 More Summer Songs for People's Playlist
- Dierks Bentley and Friends Raise Almost $500,000 for Families of Firefighters
- OFFSTAGE: Dierks Bentley: Raising Spirits & Raising Money