Foster & Lloyd, one of the most innovative country duos of the late 1980s, will release a new album titled It's Already Tomorrow digitally on April 26, followed by a physical release on May 17. It's their first album since parting ways in 1990 to pursue solo careers. Comprised of singer-songwriters Radney Foster and Bill Lloyd, the duo earned four Top 10 hits, including "Crazy Over You," "Sure Thing," "What Do You Want From Me This Time" and "Fair Shake." Guests on the album include singer-songwriter Beth Nielsen Chapman, steel guitarists Steve Fishell and Lloyd Green and E St. Band bassist Garry Tallent. Foster & Lloyd have scheduled several tour dates in Texas and Tennessee through August.
- Darius Rucker Talks About True Believers
- Notable New Music: Zac Brown Band, Dustin Lynch and More
- OFFSTAGE: Darius Rucker Proves His Country Roots on Twitter
- Five Indie Albums: Billy Joe Shaver, Old Crow Medicine Show, Radney Foster, Corb Lund Prepare New Projects
- Country Broadcasters Honor Glen Campbell, Seven Radio Luminaries