A collaboration between Willie Nelson, Wynton Marsalis and Norah Jones top the list of new albums released Tuesday (March 29). Here We Go Again: Celebrating the Genius of Ray Charles (Blue Note) continues the musical interchange Nelson and Marsalis began on their 2008 album, Two Men With the Blues. Jones is featured on several tracks of the new album recorded live in 2009 in New York City at Lincoln Center's Rose Theater. It features several country songs Charles popularized, including "Cryin' Time," "Busted" and "I'm Moving On." ... Other new titles released this week include Band of Heathens' Top Hat Crown & the Clapmaster's Son (Boh), Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper Leavin' Town (Rounder), guitarist Ben Hall's self-titled debut (Tompkins Square), Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver's Drive Time (Mountain Home) and Los Lonely Boys' Rockpango (Playing in Traffic).
- John Mayer Joins Zac Brown Band's Southern Ground Festival in Nashville
- Zac Brown Band's Southern Ground Festival Lineups Announced
- Willie Nelson, Wynton Marsalis, Norah Jones Release Ray Charles Tribute
- BamaJam Festival Begins Thursday
- Fans Pack Surf Ballroom for Tribute to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper