Carrie Underwood sang "Cowboy Casanova" with Vince Gill during the first intermission of the Nashville Predators game on Wednesday night (April 20) in Nashville. Underwood's husband, hockey player Mike Fisher, plays for the Predators, now in the midst of Stanley Cup playoff games against the Anaheim Ducks. Both teams will face each other in Anaheim, Calif., on Friday (April 22) for the fifth game of the series, but because the Ducks won the game Wednesday night, the teams will return to Nashville for the sixth game of the series on Sunday (April 24).
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars