Carrie Underwood sang "Cowboy Casanova" with Vince Gill during the first intermission of the Nashville Predators game on Wednesday night (April 20) in Nashville. Underwood's husband, hockey player Mike Fisher, plays for the Predators, now in the midst of Stanley Cup playoff games against the Anaheim Ducks. Both teams will face each other in Anaheim, Calif., on Friday (April 22) for the fifth game of the series, but because the Ducks won the game Wednesday night, the teams will return to Nashville for the sixth game of the series on Sunday (April 24).
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- Keith Urban's Wife Sings Along During 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief
- Blake Shelton Honors Oklahoma's Heroes and Heart
- Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Set for May 29 in Oklahoma City